Friday, March 8, 2013

The Diary of Arnold Annuson: a Sneak Peek

Work on the children's book Michel the Merman is is going really well. A substantial chunk has been finished and I'll being posting up a walk through of my progress soon.
Since a lot of the concept work of the book is finished, the time during commute to teaching gigs is being taken by a new project.

It's called the Diary of Arnold Annuson.

Here's some inked pages and some concept drawings of Arnold to give you a teaser of the story.






It's an idea I've had for a long time, but it go fully fleshed out when my friends and I were having a meal at Dieter Sanchez. Their reaction lead to more pitching ideas from me and the guys. Till I finally said "Let's do this"
I'll be posting the first issue here and may give it it's own site at one stage, we'll see how it goes. I am very excited in exploring the ideas I have for Arnold, trust me things get..... Wierd. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment