Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Let's make Crappers Classy Part 2 Dieter Sanchez Edition

The people at Dieter Sanchez Restaurant in Langerhorner Chaussee, Hamburg Kick Ass!

I got to draw on their toilet doors and in return they feed not just me, but my Wife, 3 year old Daughter, 8 month old Son and both my Parents in law and a bit of cash to say thanks (which they totally didn't have to do but they insisted :) )

Here's what I drew over the course of the day:

Ladies room
Mens room


So you should totally go there and eat, make merry and enjoy the Bathroom view. Here's their details:

Langenhorner Chaussee 174HamburgDE.040/98234744
http://www.facebook.com/DieterSanchez


Here are the drafts for all those interested:




THANK YOU DIETER SANCHEZ YOU ROCK!!!

If you want art in your toilet for a meal or barter, learn more about or submit art to the "Let's make Crappers Classy Campaign"

More info here:http://pavementart.blogspot.de/2012/10/lets-make-crappers-classy.html

or check out my site: www.pavementart.co.nz which has my contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment