Monday, October 1, 2012

Let's make Crappers Classy


Let's face it. Art in toilets isn't the best, sometimes the poetry is good but basically it's a pretty crappy place to crap (pun intended) 

After having the unprofessional urge to graffiti after seeing Europe's amazing graffscapes. I decided to put the urge to good use in a little project I like to call:

"Make Crappers Classy"

I will draw a work of art on your toilet doors of your club or restaurant and in return.... Barter.
A meal for me and family, small bar tab, materials, Nothing major.

Just contact me HERE if you manage or own a restaurant, bar or any place with loos in Hamburg and I will come and create something for you.

If you are an artist into this idea, go for it! Send me a link to your results and I'll post them online. No rules let's just make Crappers Classy!
Here's the first series:


Jim Burritos Mexican Restaurant Shulterblatt 12, 20357 Hamburg

Inside door of the Men's Room

Outside door of Men's room, people had trouble telling the Men's and Woman's toilets apart. Probelm Solved!
Woman's room inside
Woman's Room Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment